The barn is suitable for family groups, so you will only be sharing the house with those whom you know.
The layout of the barn is:
- a downstairs bedroom (Gothic Room) that sleeps 2, ideal for an elderly family member;
- a downstairs bathroom with a double width shower;
- a downstairs large country style kitchen;
- a downstairs Banqueting room with a large table that sits 12 people, leading through a patio door to the garden and the hot tub;
- a downstairs Chesterfield lounge with leather sofas and armchairs that can sit 12 people;
- a downstairs laundry room with a Miele washer/dryer, free to use;
- an upstairs master bedroom (Dragonfly Room) with en suite shower that has two double beds and can sleep 4;
- two upstairs double bedrooms (Owl Room, Mirrored Room) with a double bed each, can sleep 4;
- an upstairs triple bunk bedroom (Music Room) with a double bed at the bottom and a single on top, can sleep 3;
- an upstairs family bathroom with a bath
Holiday Let (whole barn) is available mainly for weekend bookings, Friday check-in, with a minimum booking of 2 nights. If you would like to book different length of stay please contact us via email.
Self-catering Holiday Let:
Holiday Let (whole barn): £1,650/2 or 3 nights (sleeps max 13 people comfortably)
Gothic Room + Dragonfly Room + Owl Room + Music Room + Mirrored Room